USB to RS-485 Converter
The USB to RS485 Converter Adapter Module provides an easy-to-use RS485 Interface by adding a Virtual COM Port to a PC. This is a fully automatic plug-and-play USB module that can be connected to a PC via the Universal Serial Bus (USB) port and provides a USB to RS-485 protocol conversion with automatic RS-485 flow control. This industry-based module operates on a differential signaling method of measurement rather than voltage measurement with respect to GND pins.
Features and Specifications
- USB to RS485 Converter Adapter can be supported on systems like Windows 7,8,10 - Windows XP, Linux,etc.
- Power Supply: Not required
- Fully equipped with MAX13487E RS-485 transceiver and CP2102 USB UART IC
- Compatibility: USB 2.0, USB1.1
- Baud Rate: 75 bps to 115200 bps.
- Maximum Baud Rate: Upto 6 Mbps
- RS-485 input/output Combicon Connecter with screws
USB to RS485 Converter Pinout Configuration
The USB to RS485 module consists of a two-pin PCB Screw terminal. One is labeled as D+ and another one as D-. The D+ pin is a Positive Data Line Pin whereas the D- pin is a Negative Data Line Pin.
This Converter USB TO RS485 pairs an MAX13487E with an CP2102
USB UART BRIDGE IC to convert a USB stream to RS-485. MAX13487E is
Half-Duplex RS-485-/RS-422-Compatible Transceiver with AutoDirection
Control so it can only communicate one way at a time, but it can reach
transmission speeds of up to 16Mbps. With the proper drivers installed, the CP2102 USB DRIVERS will
enumerate as a virtual COM port; the drivers are available for Windows,
Mac and Linux. ( USB DRIVERS LINK )
USB DRIVERS DOWNLOADS
How to Install Usb to Uart Drivers Demo
USB to RS485 Converter
- Product Code: RS485USB
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: USB to RS485 Converter