RC522 - RFID Reader / Writer 13.56MHz with Cards Kit includes a 13.56MHz RF reader cum writer module that uses an RC522 IC and two S50 RFID cards. The MF RC522 is a highly integrated transmission module for contact-less communication at 13.56 MHz. RC522 supports ISO 14443A/MIFARE mode.
The module uses SPI to communicate with microcontrollers. The open-hardware community already has a lot of projects exploiting the RC522 – RFID Communication, using Arduino.
RC522 RFID 13.56MHZ Reader Writer Module Features:-
- Integrated MF RC522
- 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip.
- Low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write.
- Suitable for Smart meters and portable handheld devices.
modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in all types
of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
- 14443A compatible transponder signals.
- ISO14443A frames and error detection.
- Supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, terminology validation MIFARE products.
- MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
- Low cost, and ideal for user equipment development.
- The reader and RF card terminal design meets advanced applications development and production needs.
- Can be directly loaded into the various reader molds, very convenient.
RC522 RFID 13.56MHZ Reader Writer Module
- Brand: Apple
- Product Code: RC522
- Availability: In Stock