This L298 Based Motor Driver Module is a high power motor driver perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors. It uses the popular L298 motor driver IC and has the onboard 5V regulator which it can supply to an external circuit. It can control up to 4 DC motors, or 2 DC motors with directional and speed control-This motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects and perfect for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc. Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micro mouse, line following robots, robot arms, etc.
- Driver chip: L298 dual H-bridge driver chip.
- Operates up to 35V DC
- Drive part of the peak current Io: 2A / Bridge
- Logical part of the terminal power supply range Vss :4.5V-5.5V
- Logical part of the operating current range: 0 ~ 36mA
- Maximum power consumption: 20W
- Out 1: Motor A lead out
- Out 2: Motor A lead out
- Out 3: Motor B lead out
- Out 4: Mo (Can actually be from 5v-35v, just marked as 12v)
- GND: Ground
- 5v: 5v input (unnecessary if your power source is 7v-35v, if the power source is 7v-35v then it can act as a 5v out)
- EnA: Enables PWM signal for Motor A (Please see the “Arduino Sketch Considerations” section)
- In1: Enable Motor A
- In2: Enable Motor A
- In3: Enable Motor B
- In4: Enable Motor B
- EnB: Enables PWM signal for Motor B
H-bridges are typically used in controlling motors speed and direction but can be used for other projects such as driving the brightness of certain lighting projects such as high powered LED arrays.
L298 2A Dual Motor Driver Module
- Product Code: L298
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: L298 2A Dual Motor Driver Module