The BTS7960 is a high-current H-bridge module with complete integration for motor driving applications. The integrated driver IC makes it simple to connect to a microcontroller, with logic level inputs, current sensing diagnostics, slew rate adjustment, dead time generation, and protection against overtemperature, overvoltage, under-voltage, overcurrent, and short circuit. The BTS7960 is a cost-effective option for protected high current PWM motor drives with very low board space consumption.
This package has one p-channel high-side MOSFET and one n-channel low-side MOSFET, as well as an integrated driver IC. Because the p-channel high side switch eliminates the requirement for a charge pump, EMI is reduced.
- PWM capability of up to 25 kHz combined with active freewheeling.
- Switched-mode current limitation for reduced power dissipation in overcurrent.
- Status flag diagnosis with current sense capability.
- Overtemperature shut down with latch behaviour.
- Overvoltage lockout.
- Undervoltage shut down.
- Driver circuit with logic level inputs.
- Adjustable slew rates for optimized EMI.
- 74AHC244 Schmitt-trigger Octal buffer/line driver for ESD protection (Inputs accepts voltages higher than VCC).
- RPWM: forward level or PWM signal input, active high.
- LPWM: Reverse level or PWM signal input, active high.
- R_EN: forward drive enable input, high-level enable, low level OFF.
- L_EN: Reverse drive enable input, high-level enable, low level OFF.
- R_IS: forward drive current alarm output.
- L_IS: Reverse drive current alarm output.
- VCC: +5 V power output, 5V power supply connection with the microcontroller.
- GND: signal common low end.
Input Voltage 6V-27V DC Maximum Current 43A Input Level 3.3V-5V DC Duty Cycle 0-100% Path Resistance 16 mΩ @25°C Low Quiescent Current 7µA at 25°C Operating Frequency 25kHz Size 50x50x40mm
BTS7960B 43A H-Bridge Motor Driver
- Product Code: BTS7960B
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: BTS7960B 43A H-Bridge Motor Driver