• USB (Full speed 12 Mbps interface to host PC).
• Real-time execution.
• MPLAB IDE compatible (free copy included).
• Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitors.
• Firmware upgradeable from PC/web downloads.
• Totally enclosed.
• Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0v range).
• Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error).
• Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller.
• Erase of program memory space with verification.
• Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint.
• Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go.
The MPLAB PIC kit 3 allows debugging and programming of PIC® and dsPIC® Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The MPLAB PIC kit 3 is connected to the design engineer's PC using a full speed USB interface and can be connected to the target via an Microchip debug ICSP connector (compatible with MPLAB ICD 2, MPLAB ICD 3 and MPLAB REAL ICE).
Package Includes :
- 1 x PICKIT3 Programmer.
- 1 x USB cable
- 1x 6pin cable
PICkit3 Debugger Programmer
- Product Code: PICKIT3
- Availability: 2-3 Days