With this board you can develop and prototype with any of Microchip's 40 pin PIC microcontrollers. this
Board is used to evaluate and demonstrate the capabilities of Microchip
PIC16F877A microcontroller. The board is designed for general purpose
applications and includes a variety of hardware to exercise
microcontroller peripherals. It is a fantastic tool for code debugging,
development and prototyping. The all new board design have made it much
more user-friendly than its predecessors, ideally suitable for training
and development purposes. The RS232 driver
on board allows easy connection with PC or other embedded hardware, The
board have User buttons and status LEDs. The bridge rectifire allow
this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters.
• PIC Development Board for Microchip PIC Series For any 40 Pin series 16FXXX , 18FXXX (EX 16F877A - 40 pin).
• ICSP Socket for Programming through PICKIT2
• On board Regulated Power- Optional Supply 5v, 12v supplies.
• Easy to test with Burg Connecters wires.
• An RS232 Serial Port.
• 7Seg Multiplexed Display.
• DC Power Supply Connector (12v Ac or Dc).
• LCD display 2line x 16Character.
• 24Cxx I2C EEPROM.
• RTC DS1307.
• 8 LED array.
• 4X4 Matrix Key Pad,4 Interrupt Switchers.
• 7segment displays, Two 1K pot for analog input.L293D to drive motor
• ULN2803 To Drive Relays and Stepper Motors.buzzer and 12V dc relay
• ADC POT and LM35 Temperature sensor
• serial communication ports for USB and RS232 connectors
Example Programs for LED,7seg,LCD,RS232 ,Matrix Key Pad, ADC.
Package Contents :
• PIC Development Board.
• Includes RS232 IC, ULN 2003 IC, RTC1307 IC, I2C 24C04 IC.
• Software CD (Data sheets, Example Programs, Manual, Schematic).
PIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD-V2
- Product Code: PICDEV2
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: PIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD-V2