Connect your project with the Cellular network with the help of the GSM GPRS module. Embedding these modules to your application lets you add location-tracking, voice, text, SMS, and data to your project in an adorable little package. ThIS modules come with Aluminium Enclosure which can be easily interfaced with development board like Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
GSM Modem with Antenna Module’s baud rate is configurable from 9600-115200 through AT command. The GSM GPRS Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with the internet via GPRS. It is suitable for SMS, Voice as well as DATA transfer applications in the M2M interface.
The onboard Regulated Power supply allows you to connect a wide range of unregulated power supply. Using this modem, you can make audio calls, SMS, Read SMS, attend the incoming calls and internet, etc through simple AT commands.
The Modem is built with Quad-Band GSM/GPRS engine-Wavecom works on frequencies 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz. The Modem is populated with DB9 Female connector so as to directly connect with computer or other RS232 Compatible devices. MAX3232 from MAXIM Semiconductor is used for the RS232 Level conversion.
The modem will work with 5- 24 V DC, which can be fed either through onboard 2 Pin RMC connector .
General features of Wavecom Module:
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz.
- GPRS multi-slot class 12/10.
- GPRS mobile station class B.
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via Standard AT commands.
- (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCom enhanced AT Commands).
- Low power consumption.
- Industrial automation.
- GPRS based data logging.
- GPRS and GPS application.
- Home automation.
- Health monitoring.
- Agriculture automation.
- Vehicle tracking.
- Remote monitoring and controlling.
- GPRS based Weather report logging.
- GSM GPRS based Security alert.
- GPRS based remote terminal for file transfer.
- Bulk SMS sending etc.
GSM/ GPRS Modem
- Product Code: FAR20
- Availability: In Stock