Altera's Cyclone series EP1C3T144 board:
• The main chip: using Altera's Cyclone series EP1C3T144 , With 4 independent keys,
• Four digital tube: Learning digital static and dynamic scanning display technology.
• Can do electronic clock, frequency counter, counters and other experiments.
• Six LED lights: do flowing water lights and other lamp experiments, but also as a status display of a device.
• Eight-way DIP switch: used to make two-way or multi-channel digital logic circuit experiment
• Clock: Use 50MHZ active clock,
• Infrared receiver IC: receiver using VS1838 so doing infrared receiver experiment, scalable infrared remote control keypad.
• Temperature sensor DS18B20 Interface: Learning "bus line,1-Wire" communications, do thermometer,
• Buzzer: do experimental music accompaniment, alarm sounding and so on.
• Serial processing MAX232: This as synchronous and asynchronous serial communications level converter, d
• DS1302 clock modules: can be used to develop electronic clock, calendar with battery backup, s
• 16-pin LCD interface
• FPGA configuration module: use a large-capacity memory chips EPCS4, boards with reconfiguration button.
• AS and JTAG download interface: You can download the program directly to the JTAG interface to the FPGA chip, or have the program downloaded to
the AS-interface memory chip, to achieve power-down data is not lost.
• IO expansion port: In addition to the development of the IO board module used, the card with pin leads 28 IO, can be extended to use other external devices.
FPGA CPLD USB Blaster programmer:
• Fully compatible with original Altera USB-Blaster.
• Supported target voltage : 2.0V-5.5V
• Support all ALTERA deveice.
• CPLD?MAX 3000A?MAX 7000A?MAX 7000B?MAX 7000S?MAX 9000?MAX 9000A and MAX II.
• FPGA?Stratix?Stratix II?Stratix GX?Cyclone?Cyclone II?Cyclone III?ACEX 1K?APEX II?APEX 20K?APEX 20KE?APEX 20KC?FLEX 10K?
FLEX 10KE?FLEX 10KA?FLEX 6000?FLEX 8000?
• Support NiosII embeded core based debug,?
• Supports Quartus II SignalTap® II Logic Analyzer (for logic analysis)
• High performance, 6 times faster than ByteBlasterII !!
• USB interface with status and Power LED.
1 x Cyclone Altera FPGA EP1C3T144 Development Learning Board
1 x USB Blaster JTAG programmer
1 x USB cable
Altera Cyclone II FPGA Mini
- Product Code: AlteraFPGA
- Availability: In Stock