The MSP-FET430UIF is a powerful flash emulation tool to quickly begin application development on the MSP430 MCU. It includes USB debugging interface used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the pin saving Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The flash memory can be erased and programmed in seconds with only a few keystrokes, and since the MSP430 flash is ultra-low power, no external power supply is required.
The debugging tool interfaces the MSP430 to the included integrated software environment and includes code to start your design immediately. The MSP-FET430UIF development tools supports development with all MSP430 flash devices.
• USB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF) connects a flash-based MSP430 MCU to a PC for real-time,
• in-system programming and debugging
• Technical specifications:
• Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
• Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
• Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
What's Included :
• One 14-conductor cable
• One MSP-FET430UIF interface module
• USB Cable
- Product Code: MSPUSBJTAG
- Availability: In Stock